Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thoughts for the Day

So I don't really have a plan for this post, just some thoughts as this day comes to an end.
It has been a long day with Ryan having to work a double last night then doing his usual shift today. I have started to feel the effects of being 6 months pregnant, I was tired two hours after I woke up today! I kept telling myself that if Ryan can work 16 hours, get 4 hours of sleep and work another 8 hours, I could handle not having a nap today :)

Hunter is getting SO big! He weighs 20 lbs now which is super exciting because we can finally have him facing forward in his car seat! We just went a few days ago and got him a new car seat that will also turn into a booster seat when he is ready for that. Now all we need is a double stroller and we'll be ready for this new little one! And that can wait a while because now that I have a Peapod Baby sling (Thanks Kasey and Kaelyn!) I will be using that for a month or two when we all go out.

School is starting to get busy (which is why i'm online procrastinating ;-) ) but I really enjoy my classes this term. I'm counting down the days until i'm finished with school though. It will be so nice to be able to go to work everyday and know that I am making money for my hard work instead of getting further in debt with student loans!! (Ryan is really excited too, he wants a new GPS unit and a Samsung surround sound. hehe)

This weekend we're taking a trip up to Lansing to spend the day with my family. It's my birthday on Monday and there are a few other fall birthdays in the family, so it's an excuse to get the family together for lunch :) It will be good to see my Aunt and Uncle, they live pretty close to us, but we get so busy that we haven't seen them in a long time. I'm not sure about seeing my sister and her boyfriend after the drama two weeks ago. (some of you know what i'm talking about). But I guess we'll see on Sunday.

Ryan teases me about finally turning 21 and still having to order a virgin drink. :(
oh well. I will enjoy that virgin drink ;)

Back to this new baby coming, I get heartburn ALL the time! (i'm actually getting it again right now) Hunter came out with a ton of hair and I just know Keegan will have even more, if that's even possible!

Well, I guess that is about it for tonight. More will come on Monday (or Tuesday depending on when I have time) about how the weekend went. Hopefully things go well Sunday.

Goodnight everyone!

p.s. I hope you are enjoying the new background :D

No comments: