Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hawley Wedding :D

I really enjoy going to weddings, especially knowing that the couple is going to live "happily ever after."
This last weekend a long time friend of Ryan's (they have been friends for about 10 years) was married to a wonderful young lady. (Congrats Dustin and Sarah!)


The wedding was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, the pastor had a great sense of humor and the two little flower girls were absolutely two of the cutest girls I have ever seen! :D

Plus I was able to "sneak" some pictures of my handsome husband in a dashing tux. ;) It was a busy weekend from the start. Ryan got out of work at 3:45 and we left the house at 4:30 to make the 2 1/2 hour trip "up north" to Ryan's home town. He was able to get his hair cut before the wedding rehearsal that started at 7:30. We stayed at the Rehearsal dinner until about 10:00, spent some time
with is dad, and finally made it back his mothers house at 11:00 or so. after getting the baby to bed we stayed up talking to his mom for an hour or so. late night! The next morning we slept in a little bit (8:30am) and Ryan left to go golfing with the guys at 9:00. I was able to enjoy a nice relaxing morning with my mother in law and sister in law. (both of whom I get along with well).
Then it got busy again (for a little while). We had to be at the church for pictures before the wedding at 2:30, and the guys didn't get back from golfing (all 18 holes) until 2:15. I was very impressed that Ryan was able to eat lunch, shower, get dressed and get to the church all in about 35 minutes! (We ended up being the first ones there, as far as the other groomsmen who were out golfing with him).
The rest of the evening was wonderful and relaxing! I was able to sit back and enjoy the wedding while grandma (Ryan's mom) watched Hunter. that was really nice! It has been a while since Ryan and I have been able to have more than an hour together without the baby.
There was a live band at the reception, and the food was amazing! They did a great job all around with the wedding and reception. It was great to have one last weekend away before I had to start classes on Monday. (If you want to see more pictures I'll have a link posted with the photo albums of Hunter. )

No comments: