Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me ;-)

Today is my birthday! And I'm all grown up, the big 2-1. The one where most people go out and enjoy there first real drink, but alas, here I find myself pregnant and unable to partake in such activities. (I mean, not that I would anyway because I attend a christian university where that is highly frowned upon...) ;-)
But I am seriously looking forward to next Saturday when Ryan can take me out for my first Strawberry Daiquiri, (virgin of course, I have to look out for little Keegan!).

This last weekend we went to Lansing to my family get together. There was a pretty good turn out at the park and it was really nice to see everyone.
Hunter had fun at his first playground experience! I am really looking forward to taking him again soon! He LOVED the slide and the swing set! :D I wish that he was walking around so that I could have let him play more on his own, but that will come soon enough.

After the park we visited my dad. It has been about a month or so since i've seen him last so that was really nice to see him too. I will admit, one of the best parts was getting my birthday present, $100 to cover the cost of my license and plate renewal! It came at a great time because we just had to buy Hunter's new carseat, and we all know that isn't cheap! So not having to worry about the extra cost of my plate renewal was definitely a blessing! (Thanks dad!)

A ton has happened the last 21 years. I am very thankful for all of the great things God has blessed me with over the years, most recently a wonderful and caring husband and a beautiful little boy who always makes me smile :D I am also very thankful for all of the wonderful people who have crossed my path and who have become great friends (you know who you are ;) )
I promise I wont get too sentimental here, I wanted to take a minute to express my gratitude to all my friends and family who have always been there for me with support and love. Thanks guys!

Now here is what you have all really been waiting for... Pictures of Hunter enjoying his time at the park :D and like always, check out the link for more photo fun!

Cute father son picture :)


Hunter enjoyed bouncing on the bridge

and he absolutely loved the slide!

aww, my growing belly!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awwwwwe. I love the picture of you and him at the swings. Soooo cute!