Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Peek-A-Boo!

I'm in the bathroom one day just brushing my teeth, doing my hair, you know the usual. Well Hunter decided that he wanted to play in the bathroom while I got ready. After many times telling him not to pull on the toilet paper and to stay out of the trash (he was after an empty roll of toilet paper) he busied himself with the shower curtain. Before I knew it he was laughing and jabbering at the tub, hiding behind the curtain! It was too cute! I just had to grab the camera. I tried to get video because he was laughing so much, but by the time I grabbed the camcorder he was more interested in what I was doing. hehe.









(you can kinda see hunter behind the curtain in this one)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Very cute! It's amazing what keeps their attention!