Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Hairspray... or something like that

Hunter has been eating everything we eat, but tonight while I was starting to prepare dinner I could tell that he was just getting really hungry. So, instead of making him wait I just made him a PBJ to go with his peas. I like to let him eat with is hands as much as possible now because he has fun with it, and I can eat while he does (or in this case, make my dinner while he eats).
He thoroughly enjoys peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and was eating the sandwich bites nearly as fast as I could get them on his plate.
So after he finishes eating, I'm still in the process of getting dinner in the oven so he decided to keep himself occupied by running his fingers through his hair, (which are VERY sticky with peanut butter and jelly) and rubbing his head. This created quite the hair-do for my little man!

The Jelly had dried in his hair at this point.


Mom. should I try combing it?


A good attempt, but hasn't quite mastered how to use the comb ;)

Maybe if I just use my hands...

I think this one was after washing his hair with some wipes...


This one was definitely after washing out all the jelly :D
But he still needed his hair combed!

I absolutely LOVE it when he does stuff like this, it is so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice New Layout, baby.