Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Target

We went to Target today with the neighbors just to hang out for a bit. I was waiting with Hunter while Ryan got a pop and an older couple (probably in their 60's) started asking about Hunter, how old he was, telling me how cute he was. and asked when I was due for the next one. Nice couple.
When ended up near the front of the store again a little later and the gentleman happened to walk by and told me "You're such a cute pregnant lady."
Yeah, I definitely blushed. It is kinda awkward being complimented by a man in his 60's about how "cute" you are. lol. But it made me smile.
Old people are funny. When they were talking with me the first time they asked if we had a name picked out for the new baby yet, and so I told them, and he joked that we should name him Ron because that was his name. hehe.

We had a good time at the mall, I let Ryan go to best buy with the neighbor so he could have some "guy time" and I could go and shop at Fashion Bug with out feeling rushed. (Ryan doesn't like it when I drag him to "girly -stores" so when ever I do get him to come with me, I always try to hurry) I found some really cute fall shirts and they were buy one get one for 99 cents. :) Plus I still had money left on a gift card my amazing mother-in-law got for me. I love shopping and buying things and not spending any money! (especially since we dont have a lot to spend on "extras"! )

this is one of the new shirts I got today. super comfortable, I will definitely be wearing it until it falls apart! lol.



here is another preggo pict since I havent been keeping those updated very well...

I'm still not very big, but the same thing happened with Hunter. Over the next two months I will probably gain another 10lbs and grow quite a few more inches around my belly :)