Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hats and More Hats

Hunter LOVES to wear hats! he has found a few of Ryan's ball caps and he has a few that were his when he was little (but would never keep on his head) and now when ever he sees them on the floor, he puts them on and smiles :)

This morning he kept trying to put on Ryan's hat and it wouldn't stay on his head so he started whining and held the hat up to me with a look of desperation on his face. I put the hat on his head and he just smiled and crawled away to play with a toy. lol.

He has one hat in particular that likes, but it is supposed to be for like a three month old, so it doesn't really fit him. I think it looks like a Yamaka on his head! hehe.

He has also discovered a knitted hat that my Aunt made for me two Christmas's ago. since it is knitted when you pull it over your face, you can still kinda see through it, so he has a TON of fun with that! I laughed when I saw him put it on all the way over his face then crawl across the living room to get a toy. Too cute!

Well, you know me, pictures are much better then words, so here are a few pictures of him in various hats that he has:




1 comment:

Melanie Eccles said...

Hey Melissa! I'm glad I found your blog. Blogs are the best! :)