Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I LOVE Saving Money!

So, we decided to look around for new car insurance and I'm SO glad we did! we were at State Farm, and I thought they were pretty good. But they kept raising our monthly payment not by much, but it was consistently going up so we started looking around. We just switched to AAA and it is saving us about $100 a month! We have all the same coverage and are still saving that much money!!! I'm super excited, maybe Ryan will let me start buying shoes again with all this money we're saving ;-) LOl. (j/k)

So I just wanted to let everyone know, it never hurts to look around, even if you think you are getting a good deal. It is definitely worth the time to make sure you are getting the best deal out there.

That is all for today. :)

No comments: