Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ramblings

It is a beautiful Wednesday evening, the baby is sleeping (well sort-of), Ryan is at work, and I have much homework to do! (which is why you find me posting on my blog instead of hard at work) ;)

This morning I had another doctors appointment (they are every two weeks now :( which equals a lot of driving!) everything still looks good. The baby's heartbeat is strong and he was kicking almost the whole time I was at the appointment! Two weeks ago they did the glucose test and everything came back normal with that. No surprises there.

Afterward Ryan and I went to the mall for a little bit just to walk around and relax. I was super excited I got Panera for lunch! (that is the one thing I have been craving ALL the time with this pregnancy!) :) yum yum yum. Hunter has been coming down with a bit of a cold, poor little guy. his nose is real stuffy and just drains down his throat which makes him cough a lot. and in turn he doesn't want to sleep. :( He has been really clinging latey too, probably because he doesn't feel well :( Other than his cold, he has been doing great.

I'm really excited for this Friday, Ryan took the day off so that we could do Trunk or Treat again this year. Hunter is dressing up as a fireman (of course!) and if I can find a big orange tee shirt, i'm going as a pumpkin. hehe. I wont spoil how we are planning on decorating our trunk, there will be pictures up soon enough ;) I am just excited to be able to spend the day with Ryan. I think we are going to carve a pumpkin or two in the morning and then just relax all day before heading over to the church for Trunk or Treat. It will be nice to have a long weekend with him!

well, I suppose I ought to get working on my homework for the night. ...

No comments: