Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

I :( Shots

So I had to drive all the way to Lansing today for my Rhogam Shot. :(
(three cheers for having type A Neg. blood!) I hate getting shots, and this one was no exception. I was waiting for 20 minutes in the waiting room just so that they could finally call me back and spend a total of 90 seconds with me giving me a shot. They injected it into my butt and so while the shot didn't hurt as bad that way, having to sit on my butt in a wooden chair for two hours straight in class today did not feel very good. :(
Over all though today went well. It was just frustrating having to drive an hour for a 2 minute appointment that I had to wait 20 minutes for and then drive another hour home.
My EDU class presentation went very well and hopefully tomorrows mini lesson will go just as well! then I just have a test to make it through on Thursday and I can relax a little bit!
(I cannot wait for the holidays- give me some time to breath from class!)

I am excited that Ryan and I are going to look at a new car tomorrow :) (It is time to trade in the Monte for a four door since we have another baby on the way!)

Hmmm....Other news from today, some friends of ours have a cat so I went to visit them today and Hunter had a TON of fun chasing it around the living room and petting it :) he was so cute! at one point when we first got there, the cat came up to Hunter to sniff him and check him out and Hunter leaned down to get a closer look at the cat so they were nose to nose and it looked like they were giving each other eskimo kisses. So cute!!!
Hunter has always loved animals so I like when he has the opportunity to play with them, you can just see the excitment and joy in his eyes as he touches the fur or chases them around :)

[next time I'll remember to take my camera and there will be pictures ;) ]

No comments: