Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"He Likes to Move It Move It!"

Move It!

I had my weekly prenatal doctors appointment today. Last week the baby's head was down, where it should be, and this week he has moved so that his head is in my side rather than facing down. so instead of lying vertical I guess he is a little more horizontal. (if that helps you picture it better)
Next weeks appointment they will check the position again and see if he moved back to where he should be, if not they are going to try to move him (eek!?) and if that doesn't work, I will need a c-section :(
So pray that he moves back !!!! lol. I don't want a C-section!

I am 90 % sure he will move back again, Hunter had done the same thing, just not quite so late in the game. I still cannot believe there is only 11 days to go!!
I'm starting to get anxious about it, in a good way though, not worried anxious, just really can't wait for him to get here! :)

1 comment:

The Paulk's said...

Oh man, I can't believe it's only just over a week away...maybe not even. Good luck and you'll be in our prayers. Can't wait to hear all about it and see tons and tons of pictures :).