Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

12:00 Dec. 27th, 2008

This is when baby Keegan will enter the world.

How do I know this? No, I'm not psychic, we have scheduled a C-section.
The baby has still not turned with his head down, instead he has decided that he is quite comfortable sitting sideways instead. :/

So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers this next week as I prepare myself for my first surgery ever. (I am a little-okay, a lot- nervous about it since I have never had any kind of major or minor surgery before-in fact the only time I have even been in the hospital is for Hunter's delivery.)
I'm still holding out hope that he will turn head down by the 27th so that things can proceed naturally! (please God, I could use a Christmas miracle!)

Thank you for your prayers! We will keep you updated.

Merry Christmas everyone :D

No comments: