Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Change in Plans

The C-section has been moved to Friday at 5:00pm.
:/ I'm not sure if this is better or not.
It gives me one less day to worry about it I guess...
and one less day to prepare...
Either way, please keep us in your prayers that day that everything would go smoothly, and that I will have a quick and good recovery from it.
I am beginning to be okay with the fact that I will have a c-section, but I am so worn out from not sleeping well and the stress from anticipation of the surgery that I am over emotional about everything. so please also pray that I can stay calm for Ryan's sake and not cry at the drop of a hat. lol.
Thank you all so much!

4 comments:

The Paulk's said...

You all will definitely be in our prayers--although, I know that a C-section is not what you wanted, it is obviously safest for you and Keegan. I will pray for a safe delivery, quick recovery and quick adjustment for you, Ryan and Hunter with the addition of a new baby! Have a wonderful Christmas, we can't wait to see the baby and hear all about it :).

MelissaB said...

Thanks Shelby! Merry Christmas :D

Jennie said...

We'll be praying for you too! Merry Christmas!

Jennie said...

Congrats! Glad everyone's healthy!