Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Big Boy

Hunter has officially been moved into his new toddler bed! :)
After an hour and a half (of talking, and getting out of bed and banging on the wall), he fell asleep in his new bed for his morning nap, and after an hour and 15 min of talking to himself I let him get up from his afternoon nap. and tonight after a mere 15 minutes of fighting sleep, he is peacefully sleeping in his new bed! :) yeay!
My little man is growing up!
And it is oh so cute!
That is all.

2 comments:

Amy V said...

Picture?

Are the boys going to share a room?

The Paulk's said...

haha, I still have Riley in a crib, i'm definitely keeping her in as long as possible--even if that means she's 4 and still in it :). I don't feel like fighting with her about it, so I figure if she doesn't have a choice then there's no fighting about it :). Good luck.