Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life as I know it

It seems like forever since I have updated, although it has been only a week and a half since my last post. Hunter is growing more and more each day, I love watching his little personality come out. He is so full of energy and such a little goof! I have been trying to get him to widen his vocabulary a little bit and encourage talking more. he will make the "ph" sound (as in fish) when he wants goldfish crackers while signing for more. so cute. :) and last night we had tacos, so I asked him if he could say "taco." after only a little more prodding, he says "gaco." lol. I love it!

Keegan is already a month old!! how did that happen? and growing so fast. at our appointment last week he measured up at 7lb 14oz and 21.5 inches. he is more alert and is sleeping a little bit better through the night, also better muscle control than that first week!
the best part: he grinned at me the other day! So precious!

Ryan is busy with work and his EMT class, and classes begin for me on monday :(
The good news is that in 8 weeks i am done with my two online classes!

i will have to cut this a little short, baby keegan is crying... dinner time!

1 comment:

Amy V said...

I love it when you update :)
I hope I can come visit you and the boys sometime soon! It sounds like they are both changing so much! Pictures! Picture! I love when you add pictures!