Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

some photos


lol. Hunter is always putting on my shoes! :D

When I ask him where his cheeks are, he pinches them :)

Hunter kept trying to put the toy into Keegan's hand, but Keegan would not hold onto it.



he decided he would take off his diaper. thank goodness he didn't poop in bed...this time

I love Keegan's smile!


This is Hunter when he wakes up. lol. I can just picture him with this same exact face at 16 not wanting to get up and go to school. hehe.

1 comment:

Amy V said...

YAY pictures! I love pictures with your comments :) Your boys are so adorable... I can just imagine you trying to get them up in the mornings... you'd better hold onto that picture... you can blackmail 16 year old Hunter :)