Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Still Alive...

Well I managed to get one post in during February, hopefully I can get a few more in during the month of March! hehe, we'll see. But for those of you wondering, yes, I'm still alive, I havent fallen off the face of the earth or anything.

School is busier than I had imagined it would be! But today starts my spring break! and I am really excited although I still have to do my two online classes (they don't take a break). As busy as I am, Ryan is even busier with his work schedule and his class schedule! I cannot imagine getting up at 7:00am going to class for 7 hours then going straight to work for 8 hours. to get home at 11:30pm. And he does this twice a week!

Hunter is still growing and getting cuter everyday along with Keegan! I cannot believe how fast Keegan has grown, it definitely goes faster with the second one! Before I know it I will have two little boys running around chasing each other around the house! lol. (I laugh now, but when it is really happening I'm not so sure I will react the same way...)

This whole spring forward time change ahs really thrown off my schedule. I am tired all the time! the kids have done really well with it though (surprisingly-Thankfully!).

I dont really have much to say, I will get back on tonight and post some pictures but for now i need to go start some Hawaiian Sweet Bread to have with the spinach dip I made.
I love being a housewife!
If I get really ambitious tonight, I am making chocolate chip cookies too, I have had a craving for them for a while now, lol!

No comments: