Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Haircut! :D

Hunter got his first haircut this weekend. He was pretty tired when we got to the Barber's but I'm sure he would have reacted the same no matter what. He was okay just sitting in the chair and once Paul the Barber put the cape on him he got a little antsy not being able to move his arms around. Once the hair clippers were turned on and coming toward his head he freaked out and just cried the entire time!
poor little guy. I think the noise scared him, plus he did not like us holding him down. But we had to so that he wouldn't jerk his head and get cut from the scissors.

The Barber saved a lock of his baby hair and gave us certificate for his first haircut. We also got a tee shirt for him the says "I got my first haircut from Paul the Barber."
He went from starting to look kinda girly to a handsome little man! :D I love the way it turned out!

enjoy the pictures. I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend :)
























1 comment:

The Paulk's said...

How cute! Ri still hasn't gotten a haircut yet, although I suppose if she were a boy she would have by now! Hope you're doing/feeling well...not much longer until you'll be meeting Keegan.