Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Welcome!

okay, so here goes my first post on our new blog!
We are currently getting ready to celebrate Hunter's first Birthday, and in two more days we find out if our next baby is a boy or girl! We have been busy as always but loving every minute of it.

For those of you that have not yet heard, Ryan got promoted to Residential Life Coordinator and is now working days (yeah!). 10 hour shifts, but that means he has three days off, so it's nice. I am enjoying having the days to spend with Hunter before I start classes again in September.

I will be working on getting lots of pictures posted, or at the very least, links to all my Facebook photo albums for you ;-)

No comments: